Tuesday, April 20, 2010

04•15•10

Woke up in the morning feeling better than usual. Took a shower, got dressed and ate some 'cuties' brand citrus things....I think they're tangerines. I pronounced cuties as cut-ies and pretended I was a 'really ghetto' kid living in the suburbs.

Went to school, I spent some time in the science building before going to Economics. Set my backpack down with a 'loud thump'. Horatio said somethings. I remember I said something about being pretty good at monopoly. We got put into monopoly groups and we played monopoly.

I used the car. Somebody said something about the girls having to use the iron and the thimble as their player pieces, Some people laughed. We 'rolled them bones', some kids rolled them better. One kid kept shaking the dice for too long, made comment 'after three shakes you're just playing with yourself'.

Liv Gurl landed on and bought the 'cheapo properties', I proceeded to land on her 'cheapo property' we agreed that she owned a brothel on the 'cheapo property', thanked Liv Gurl for her 'cheapo property' services. Somebody said that monopoly was 'very realistic', same person pointed out racial stereotypes that were 'held up' during gameplay.

More jokes involving race and sex were made. We all laughed quite a bit. Roman asked if I did the poem for 'search for meaning' class. Thought 'shit. fuck. what are the lyrics for pokerface?'. Tried to remember, to 'no avail', the words to the 'pokerface song'.

Walked with broseph to 'search for meaning' we talked about things. Got to class and tried to remember the lyrics for 'pokerface', not being able to remember the lyrics for 'pokerface' I asked Kelsey to look up the lyrics. Kelsey looked up the lyrics for the 'pokerface song'. I copied the lyrics, a girl asked me if I was copying a poem. I said 'something like that'. Teach told the class I was 'reading my poem'. The class settled down, I began reading the 'pokerface song' lyrics to the class in a somewhat monotone voice. The class broke into laughter, the teacher wasn't amused/ seemed to not realize it was a song. She made a comment about teens having to 'deal with' sex. Got 'mad props' for pulling that stunt, left class.

Saw the droogs, we chilled a bit before our next class after break.
Went to my next class. Orchestra was alright, spoke to Kirra she wanted to make our conversation awkward even thought it wasn't going to be awkward. She 'made a gesture' towards her bag, felt awkward but I shouldn't have. We played well today.

4th period was alright, I like being a T.A.
did math stuff in math class.

Walked home, got ready for tennis practice. Went to tennis practice, missed so much but felt good. Partnered with 'Horachio' and started doing pretty well. Thought 'damn Horachio got hella better'. A teammate said 'Horachio got a lot better'. Practice ended.

Mother bear was not waiting for me in the parking lot. Didn't want to wait for her so I decided to walk home. I was across the street from the house. I heard my mother's truck make that rather distinct 'annoying beep' it makes. Totally 'bolted towards' cover behind the f-250. I circled the truck and tried to make sure to 'stay concealed' from my mother bear. After making sure my mother drove away, I ran into the house. I put my arms 'around myself' as if to hold viscera from falling out. I 'rolled on the kitchen floor and laughed'.

Felt highly pleased with myself, parental bro noticed mother bear didn't follow me back into the house. Sister and Father realized what I had done and called mother to come back home. Mother bear was 'totes pissed' she chased me a bit, and I laughed. Parental bro said I shouldn't go to sleep yet, I took a shower and went to sleep anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment